No Late Evenings! Low-stress environment.
Starting Pay: $12.00/hr
Full-Time Opening (Monday through Thursday, 11am-7pm)
Keywords: Dining, Server, Waiter, Waitress, Wait Staff, Restaurant, Service, Dine, Dining room, Ordering, Food, Meal, Orders, Stewart, Attendant, Wait Person,
Provide food and beverage service. Seat residents. Be appropriately attired and assist in all restaurant operations as needed. Participate in and assist with special events with guidance from the Culinary Experience Director.
MINIMUM JOB QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
* High School Diploma or GED.
* Ability to demonstrate adherence to proper food handling and sanitation procedures.
* Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal service; including meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
* Ability to have awareness of team dynamic, inventory, safety, cleanliness.
* Exceptional listener and communicator who effectively conveys information, verbally and written.
* Understands food safety procedures (e.g. temperature safety), sanitation of equipment measures, and storage techniques.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Respect dignity and confidentiality standards, and promote resident rights.
* Ensure that each resident is covered under the meal plan, presents a meal ticket, or signs a charge slip for themselves and/or guests.
* Recognize needs of the department and report concerns to the Culinary Experience Director.
* Assist in preparations for special meals and parties.
* Ensure proper storage of food and supplies.
* Assist with the daily operations and cleaning of the restaurant and server areas.
* Ensure daily or scheduled cleaning duties are completed according to assignment.
* Ensure that the restaurant is clean and prepared for meal service prior to provision of service.
* Ensure that the restaurant is clean and prepared for the next meal service prior to the end of each shift.
* Ensure adherence to procedures regarding community fire safety and infection control policies.
* Use cleaners and other hazardous materials according to department procedure.
* Attend and participate in training, in-services, and team member meetings as requested.
* Understand and implement all emergency plans including fire, earthquake, and other disasters.
* Assist in monthly training for team members and yearly evacuation plans for team members and residents.
* Promptly report and/or address any unsafe conditions or equipment problems.