The Sales and Marketing Director plans and directs marketing of the Premier Senior Living’s Community and services. Shows and initiates lease of apartments to prospective residents. Maintains positive public contact in the community. Expands referral source base to positively impact census.
Essential Job Functions:
* Must have the ability to plan, organize, develop, implement, and interpret the programs, goals, objectives, policies, and procedures of the Sales and Marketing department.
* Effectively educates medical community regarding Premier Senior Living and the assisted living setting to gain appropriate resident referrals.
* Plans and oversees advertising and promotion activities including print, online, electronic media and direct mail within the oversight of the Executive Director and National Sales and Marketing Director.
* Spend at least 75% of the time on making sales calls outside the community to medical, legal, insurance, financial professionals, rehabilitation facilities, medical offices, para professionals, senior organizations, hospitals discharge planners, social workers, clergy, retirement communities and other potential referral sources.
* Establishes strategic marketing plans to guide marketing efforts in achieving revenue and census goals.
* Responsible for meeting and/or exceeding referral and admission goals.
* Interviews prospective resident information to ascertain needs and qualifications for residing in an assisted living and memory care community.
* Maintains detailed customer information and sales activities in Market Minder.
* Participates in Manager-on-Duty program.
* Plans and implements all marketing events and materials for variety of events and occasions.
* Visit residents that are admitted to hospital or a rehabilitation facility.
* Establishes and maintains relationships with industry influencers and key community and strategic partners such as the Alzheimer’s Association, AARP, Diabetes Foundations, and so forth.
* Develop and maintain leads through resident, family and professional referral sources on a weekly basis.
* Represent the community and increase awareness through participation in outside events, professional groups, and community involvement in the local market.
* Maintain confidentiality of resident and facility records/information, HIPPA.
* Comply with the Residents’ Rights and Community Policies and Procedures.
* Must have compassion for and desire to work with the elderly.
* Be familiar with Standard Precautions, Exposure Control Plan, Fire Drill and Evacuation Procedures and know how to use the information.
Skills and Abilities:
* Associates Degree or experience in health care sales preferred.
* Organized and detailed in work performance.
* Good communication skills with excellent self-discipline and patience.
* Comply with the Residents’ Rights and Facility Policies and Procedures.
* Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
* Must be computer literate and able to utilize company chosen software.
* Perform work tasks within the physical demand requirements of your position including standing, sitting, walking, lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling or otherwise move objects for extended periods of time.
* Must be available to work weekends, extended shift hours, holidays and on short notices.
Certificates and Licenses:
* Current valid documentation of successful completion of the “American Red Cross” or American Heart Association” CPR/First Aid Certification for Health Care Providers (BLS). CPR certification must remain current during employment or willingness to obtain.
* Must have a current Driver’s License