Keota is looking for a Interim Maintenance Director.:
Maintains and repairs physical structure and equipment of the facility and maintains grounds by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities :
include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
* Receives written work orders or verbal instructions.
* Maintains compliance with regulatory agencies; Documents in logs as required by regulatory agencies
* Maintains and continually develops a facility preventative maintenance program
* Maintains and repairs buildings’ plumbing and electrical systems, including replacing worn or defective parts such as switches and fuses.
* Replaces worn or damaged parts such as hoses, wiring, and belts, in machines and equipment
* Utilizes are variety of hand and power tools
* Moves and loads/unloads furniture and supplies; assembles furniture and equipment
* Assures that facility grounds are properly maintained
* Maintains building exterior
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.