Full time Monday thru Friday 8 am to 5 pm
General Purpose of the Position:
Responsible for successfully securing the accounts receivables for multiple communities. Will oversee the collections of resident portions. Responsible for the Medicaid reporting, Medicaid billing, and account reconciliation for various Medicaid payers. Due to company transitions and changes to the industry, applicant must be willing to adapt as changes occur. Must work closely with AR Accounting Managers and community staff. Special projects as assigned. Frequent travel may be required.
Skills and Abilities Required::
* Must possess and demonstrate analytical skills, comprehension and application of GAAP with a very hands-on approach.
* Must be able to effectively handle multiple projects concurrently.
* Must be detail oriented.
* Must have excellent time management and organizational skills.
* Must be able to perform independently.
* Must be able to maintain professional composure when challenged.
* Must demonstrate excellent telephone etiquette and solid communication skills both written and verbal.
* Valid driver’s license required with driving record in good standing per insurance carrier.
Education and Experience Required:
The successful candidate will possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or an Associate’s Degree with three years of experience in the Medicaid billing field.