We are looking for wonderful caregivers to join our teams! We are looking to expand our elite team of caregivers that are passionate about caring for those with Alzheimer's, Dementia, or Movement Disorders. We offer paid training and 24/7 support staff to assist you as you care for your clients!
* Certified Nursing Assistant
* Home Health Aids
* Caregivers looking to expand and grow their skillsets
If you are able to meet the following pre-requisites WE WELCOME YOU TO ATTEND OUR HIRING EVENT!
* Do you have a vehicle?
* Can you pass an Extensive Criminal Background Check (spanning 7+years)?
* Do you have a Valid Driver's License?
* Do you have Active Auto Insurance?
* Are you able to lift 55 lbs?
**We will be making same-day hiring decisions**
Friday: February 22nd, 2019 :
Time: 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. :
At Assistance Home Care, we serve the entire St. Louis Community. We have 4 convenient office locations to help you work close to home. We will be hiring for all 4 locations (St. Charles County, St. Louis County, South County, West County) at our St. Charles County Office:
Assistance Home Care: St. Charles County
2240 Bluestone Dr.
St. Charles, MO 63303:
* Passion for caring for others and a commitment to respecting yourself and others
* Compassionate, Reliable, Professional
* Experience utilizing assisted devices such as a Hoyer Lift, Gate Belt, Sit to Stand, etc.
* High level of patience and understanding of special needs
* Ability to develop and implement various activities to help support your client in their day-to-day activities
* Valid Driver’s License, Auto Insurance, and Vehicle
* Ability to pass an extensive criminal background check as well as being registered with the MO Family Care Safety Registry
* High school Diploma or GED
How to Prepare What to Expect::
Please plan to arrive early and bring 2 forms of ID, your auto insurance card, and the contact information for 3 professional references. The interview process will consist of multiple interviews and allow you to meet some of the leaders within our company. You may be part of a group interview and we strongly encourage you to research our company prior to arriving. :
* Contact Jen Henningfeld at 314-256-9185 to reserve your interview time and answer any initial questions.
What to Wear::
* Come dressed to impress!
Why Join Our Team?:
We offer a supportive and understanding office team in addition to the following benefits:
* VERY Competitive Pay ($10.75 – 13.00)
* Special Short-Shift Competitive Pay Rates
* Telephony time tracking system – simple to use and accurate
* Consistent and flexible schedules
* Team culture based on Respect, Understanding, and Client-Centered Care
* Paid Time Off Program
* Hands-on Training for all skill levels with dedicated training centers on site and in the offices
* 24/7 support staff to assist you as you care for your clients!
* Welcoming office environment with snack stations, friendly support teams, and the best benefits in the Home Care industry
* Excellent Care Teams-We match our caregivers to our clients based on personality and skill sets for consistent placement!
* Paid Continuing Education
* Client Referral Bonus Program*
* Caregiver Referral Bonus Program*
* Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits available*
At AHC, our Caregivers are Appreciated, Supported, and Recognized! Call us today to find your home away from home, let us show you the AHC difference!:
We are looking for highly skilled team members that excel in utilizing assisted devices such as a Hoyer Lift, Gate Belt, Sit to Stand, etc.
We are looking for loving team members that excel in having a high level of patience and understanding of special needs.
We are looking for wonderful team members that have the ability to develop and implement various activities to help support your client in their day-to-day activities.
We are looking for you!
What if ... you were able to truly able to make a difference in your community? :
What if ... you had a dedicated team that is available 24 hours a day / 7 days a week / 365 days a year to help support you in any circumstance?:
What if ... you could find more than just another job?:
Are you ready to build relationships with your clients and your team members? We are looking for amazing caregivers - caregivers that are looking to join a team of like-minded, compassionate loving people that are called to serve others.
Mid County Locations: Kirkwood, Webster Groves, Creve Coeur, Maryland Heights, Bridgeton, Clayton:
If you want to work close to home and are eager to have fun while they help others, apply today!