Now make up to $15.25 per hour depending on shifts and experience. Plus we are offering a $1,000 Sign on Bonus to Newly Hired Full Time SNTA's!! Position's are filling fast!! Apply today!!
Under supervision, provides basic nursing assistance and assists residents with daily living activities.
* Education: High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
Licenses/Certification: Valid certification as a STNA in the state of employment.
Experience: Six months experience in a long term care environment preferred.
* Answers signal lights and bells to determine resident needs.
* Assists residents with grooming, oral hygiene, bathing, hair, and incontinence care.
* Obtains food trays and assists residents with feeding.
* Assists residents with range of motion exercises, and movement to wheelchair or activity areas.
* Assists resident with turning and positioning in bed
* Assists resident with ambulation for short distance in facility.
* Takes and records temperature, blood pressure, pulse and respiration rates, and food and fluid intake and output, as directed.
* Conducts job responsibilities in accordance with the standards set out in the Company’s Code of Business Conduct, its policies and procedures, the Corporate Compliance Agreement, applicable federal and state laws, and applicable professional standards.
* Documentation on flow sheets as directed.
* Attends interdisciplinary meetings as needed to provide input into selected resident’s plans of care.
* Documents restorative services provided following facility policies and procedures.
* Reports to Charge Nurse or designee on progress/lack of progess in achieving restorative goals.
* Performs other tasks as assigned.
* Ability to react decisively and quickly in emergency situations.
* Ability to communicate effectively with residents and their family members, and facility staff.