Requires a valid MO chauffeurs and a good driving record. Position is primarily transportation of resident's to and from doctors appointments as well as scheduling appointments. Will assist with activities as needed.
This position is responsible for assisting the Activities Director with the coordination and provision of the activities program in a manner that supports each resident’s individualized needs, preferences and strengths.
* High school graduate.
* One years’ experience preferred, and preferably in a long term care setting.
* Proficiency in standard English.
* Able to perform assigned duties with minimal oversight.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES::
* Provides group and individual activities for the benefit of the resident in accordance with identified needs and preferences.
* Provides one-on-one and group activities within and outside of facility.
* Assists with drafting and posting of monthly calendar of activity events.
* Assists with volunteers, families and community agencies.
* Assists with development and revision of the activity plan of care for each resident as directed by Activity Director.
* Documents activity participation and response to activities plan of care in medical record.
* Assists the Activity Director with the coordination of the Activities Department services and other departments to maintain quality care for residents.
* Maintains privacy of records, conditions and other information relating to resident, employees and facility.
* Follow established safety and infection control procedures.
* Participates in all required inservice training.
* Maintains safe working conditions and follows dress code.
* Reports to supervisor all complaints and grievances made by residents, families and visiting individuals.
* Adheres to and promotes Code of Conduct.
* All other duties as assigned.