This is a flexible part time position. 16-24 hours per week. Work around your schedule. :
The Lifestyle Enrichment Coordinator reports to the Executive Director and is responsible for planning, organizing, developing and evaluating the overall operation of community Lifestyle Enrichment programming in accordance with policies and procedures, current federal, state and local standards, guidelines and regulations governing our community.
What's in it for you?
Flexible hoursOpportunity to help and support an older generationA career that gives back to the communityCompetitive Pay and Benefits401(k) with a company matchPaid time offTraining opportunitiesOpportunity for internal growth
Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
* Plans, develops, organizes, implements, evaluates, and directs Lifestyle Enrichment programming according to care plan practices and resident needs. May assist in developing and implementing activity policies and procedures. Monitors changes in current federal and state regulations, as well as professional standards.
* Leads, participates or attends activities functions (on multiple shifts) frequently to assure that quality control measures are maintained.
* Plans and implements programming based on GROW themes, initiatives and requirements.
* Prepares and plans the Lifestyle Enrichment department’s budget for food, equipment, supplies, and labor, and submits requirements to community management as required.
* Develops and maintains a good rapport with residents and all staff involved with the care plan/senior resident needs to ensure that a team effort is achieved in developing a comprehensive plan of care.
* Visits residents and provides assistance with Activities of Daily Living where applicable.
* Provides written and/or oral reports of the programs and activities as required. Reports any Lifestyle Enrichment operational concerns to Executive Director/Director of Lifestyle Enrichment.
* Meets with management team and Executive Director on a regular basis to develop, conduct, and evaluate activities and cost containment.
* Coordinates offsite resident activities and drives the community bus when needed.
* Associate Degree in O.T., Therapeutic Recreation Specialist or demonstrated experience as a Lifestyle Enrichment Professional.
* Must have a minimum of two years experience in a social or recreation program within the last five years, two of which was full time in a resident Lifestyle Enrichment program in a health care setting.