The Registered Nurse is a licensed professional who provides patient care in accordance with the standards, policies, and practices of Enloe Medical Center. The Registered Nurse prioritizes patient needs, coordinates patient care, and collaborates with other members of the patient care team to provide care in accordance with the medical plan of care.
EDUCATION / TRAINING / EXPERIENCE:
* Basic Arrhythmia or equivalent (within one year of employment).
* Hemodynamics or equivalent (within one year of employment).
* Critical Care course or equivalent (within one year of employment).
* One year of acute nursing experience.
* One year of recent Critical Care RN experience
* One year of recent Intensive Care Unit experience
* Basic Arrhythmia, Hemodynamics, or Critical Care Course upon hire.
LICENSES / CERTIFICATIONS:
* Current licensure with the California Board of Registered Nursing.
* Current CPR
* Current ACLS
* PALS required within 18 months of hire
* CNRN Certification
SKILLS / KNOWLEDGE / ABILITIES:
Must demonstrate technical competence, professional clinical judgment, communication skills and sensitivity for the patient and family in crisis. Must be able to fulfill the essential functions of the position.