This position is responsible for providing non-direct services and support for nursing department.
* High school graduate preferred.
* One years’ experience preferred, and preferably in a long term care setting.
* Proficiency in standard English.
* Able to perform assigned duties with minimal oversight.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES::
* Making assigned beds.
* Passing ice water and snacks to assigned residents.
* Assisting with resident transport within the facility and to outside appointments when the resident would not require direct care during the appointment.
* Organizes, cleans and sanitizes resident rooms, wheel chairs, equipment, surfaces, etc..as assigned.
* Records meal intake percentages as assigned.
* Conducting group exercise programs, activities, etc…which require no hands on assistance.
* Answering call lights.
* Notifying nurse of any observed changes in residents.
* Follow established safety and infection control procedures.
* Participates in all required inservice training.
* Maintains safe working conditions and follows dress code.
* Reports to supervisor all complaints and grievances made by residents, families and visiting individuals.
* Adheres to and promotes Code of Conduct.
* All other duties as assigned.