Explore an Exciting Career in Ambulatory Infusion as a FULL TIME traveling pharmacist!
Healix® manages physician-owned office infusion centers and pharmacies nationwide providing in-office treatment and take-home medications for optimal patient comfort and outcomes. Our on-site clinical pharmacy team consists of Clinical Pharmacy Managers and Certified Pharmacy Technicians who provide an array of pharmaceutical care services to patients within Healix-managed office infusion centers across the country. Our pharmacists and technicians are able to enjoy daytime hours within a physician office setting and have direct patient interaction in an interdisciplinary team environment.
National Coverage Clinical Pharmacists
Healix also has a team of National Coverage Clinical Pharmacists who receive extensive training and licensure in multiple states. They travel nationwide to manage patients in Healix infusion center pharmacies. Daily duties include management of operations in the infusion pharmacy including drug preparation and dispensing, patient counseling, monitoring of lab results, and clinical consultations with physicians regarding drug therapy.
- Manage operations of the infusion pharmacy
- Patient management
- Drug review, preparation, and dispensing
- Patient counseling
- Clinical monitoring, including antimicrobials, TPN, and other infusion therapies.
- 2-year commitment which includes a Clinical Pharmacy Manager Training Program
- Provide pharmacy coverage for relief/vacations
- Position requires 60-80% nationwide travel
The Healix Advantage:
- Daytime Hours
- Physician Office Setting
- Direct Patient Interaction
- Interdisciplinary Team
- Technologically Advanced Systems & Processes
- Training (initial and on-going)
- Full healthcare coverage, dental, life
Compensation Package Includes:
- Generous compensation package
- 6 Weeks paid time off
- $1,000 salary adjustment per state license achieved with fees paid by Healix
- Prepaid travel expenses
- 1 paid CE program per year