A collaborative arts and cultural leadership position, between the Southern Arizona Arts and Cultural Alliance and Hacienda at the Canyon (A Watermark Community)
ABOUT THE SOUTHERN ARIZONA ARTS and CULTURAL ALLIANCE:
The Southern Arizona Arts and Cultural Alliance (SAACA) is a nonprofit organization dedicated to the creation, preservation and advancement of the Arts.
ABOUT WATERMARK, HACIENDA AT THE CANYON:
Nestled on 10.5 acres at Tucson’s historic landmark site of St. Anne’s Convent at Sabino Canyon, The Hacienda at the Canyon will be a unique senior living and wellness community in the Catalina Foothills that draws on the warm hospitality of the Southwest.
We are looking for incredibly talented people who can plan and execute a well-rounded, refined program that will give our residents the opportunity to thrive, no matter what! We are committed to resident health and well-being and we want our ideal candidate to support a wellness centered program.
What you will need to be a part of this::
* Master’s Degree and 1 year of experience or Bachelor’s Degree and 3 years’ experience
* Prior program management experience
* Experience creating and conducting training with youth, adults, and seniors
* Excellent computer skills
* Ability to work evenings, weekends, and holidays
* Having a positive can do attitude and being a team player
* Knowledge of community development, conflict resolution, and community resources
What we offer you:
* Great opportunities at a community that is reinventing senior living
* Career advancement
* Excellent benefits
* Regional and national support
* Beautiful work environment
We’re committed to creating extraordinary communities where people thrive. Care to join us? Watermark Retirement Communities has been a leader in the senior housing industry for over 20 years. We’re looking for a dynamic individual who takes pride in their work and enjoys working with seniors as part of a dedicated team
Watermark Retirement Communities, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/LBGTQ – proudly embracing diversity in all of its manifestations.
Watermark Retirement Communities, Inc. is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any associate at Watermark or its affiliates via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Watermark Retirement Communities, Inc. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Watermark as a result of the referral or through other means.