For over 30 years, Americare has extended care to senior generations in America’s heartland. We pride ourselves on being resident focused, encouraging employees to make smart, responsible decisions that are in the best interest of individual residents.
Why belong with our Americare team?:
Every employee company-wide is a valued part of the organization, dedicated to their commitment and passion of creating a person-centered home environment for each resident - truly making a difference in the lives they touch.
Each individual facility is a vibrant part of the communities they serve. While our resident benefits from industry leading care, our employees are offered competitive compensation, comprehensive benefit packages, flexible scheduling, free meals and a place they can belong.
We offer comprehensive and competitive medical and dental benefits. Our medical plans offer preventive care services, covered prescription drug benefits, and a large network of doctors and hospitals to help you and your family improve or maintain your health.
Our culture supports team members wherever they are on their health and well-being journey. We offer tools and resources such as Employee Assistance Program and Employee Relief Fund.
Paid Time Off:
The flexibility of Paid Time Off (PTO) lets you set your own priorities. Use PTO for any number of your life events.
We encourage you to continue your professional development. Americare will reimburse you for eligible tuition for approved courses.
Our Transportation Aide drives vehicle for the purpose of transporting residents to determined destination while offering assistance and support. The Transportation Aide is entrusted with the responsibility of caring for residents during this process while demonstrating compassion, honesty, integrity, respect. The individual is to provide responsible healthcare and supervision of the residents in your care .
* High school graduate and minimum age of 20 years of age
* C.N.A. Certification
* Unrestricted driver’s license
* Class E License
* CPR Certified
* Obtain and review resident information for appointments.
* Prepares resident for appointment if necessary.
* Load and unload resident in vehicle using lift in safe manner and safety equipment.
* Facilitates communication between providers and facility by providing and returning documentation necessary for or related to resident condition or care.
* Checks the vehicle before and after transporting to assure all necessary equipment is available and replenished.
* Assist resident with any necessary care and use infection control and or PPE and monitor resident.
* Use of cell phone only related to care and transportation of resident while pulling off the road in a safe area during use of phone.
* Remain with resident during appointments if directed to do so by supervisor.
Americare Senior Living is a drug-free workplace