$7,500 SIGN-ON BONUS
Great opportunity to join a company that values our employees and the patients we serve!
Why Choose CDC?
· We offer competitive compensation along with treatment bonus incentives
· We offer a complete benefits package to include medical, dental, vision, 401K, Short/Long Term Disability options, along with company paid life insurance
· 250 Hours of PTO
· Working in emergency services gives you the opportunity to make a difference in patient lives
The Charge Nurse, under the supervision of the CDC COO and Executive Director for Acute Services, oversees all aspects of the hospital's dialysis management, daily operation of patient care, and dialysis clinical personnel. Works collaboratively with the hospital staff to meet the needs of the hospital and the patients.
· Recognizes the importance of a safe and effective environment in which to provide care for the dialysis patient.
· Demonstrates operational knowledge of hospital and CDC policies and procedures, and equipment.
· Demonstrates expertise in current knowledge of physical and psychosocial assessment and the technical skills to provide appropriate care to the patient.
· Demonstrates understanding of dialysis equipment and competency to perform the dialysis procedure.
· Recognizes possible complications in the hemodialysis procedure and initiates appropriate interventions.
· Demonstrates awareness of rules and regulations relating to area of responsibility.
· Demonstrates the knowledge and skills necessary to identify patient and family educational needs.
· Interacts with others to provide a pleasant working environment that promotes positive working relationships.
· Acts as a resource person for problem-solving.
· Consults with others as necessary and collaborates with physicians to provide safe and effective patient care.
· Portrays a state of professionalism and provides clear directions when delegating to others.
· Demonstrates the ability to work under pressure and to prioritize appropriately.
· Able to make responsible decisions in the management of employees.
· Recognizes when others are in need of direction or assistance and provides help and advice as necessary.
· Communicates to and meets with the Acute Services Management team at regular intervals to discuss all aspects of the position.
· Graduate of an accredited school of nursing; licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state of practice. B.S.N. preferred.
· Certified in Nephrology Nursing desired and encouraged.
· Minimum of two years' experience in nursing with two years of dialysis experience required.
· Demonstrates competency in clinical nursing and organizational skills.
· Previous management experience preferred.
Requirements for Sign-on Bonus: