Up To $31/Hr with Benefits!:
We are looking for dedicated and experienced professionals to assume these key full and part-time positions in our nursing department. We offer many personal and professional advantages over our competitors including.......
* Excellent Starting Salary!
* Pay for Experience!
* Weekend Differentials!
* Major Medical Insurance for Only $129/Month!
* 401k with Matching Contributions!
* Paid Holidays!
* Birthday Holiday!
* Tuition Assistance!
* Dental Insurance!
* Vision Insurance!
* Critical Illness Insurance!
* Short-Term Disability Insurance!
* Cancer Insurance!
* Accident Insurance!
* Life Insurance!
* Advancement Opportunities!
* And Much More!
Is a career with Auburn Nursing and Rehabilitation Center right for you? If so, below are EASY ways to apply.
* Apply to our career site by clicking the box above. It just takes two minutes!
* Send your resume in confidence to Auburn@tutera.com!
* Call (217) 438-6125 to arrange your personal and confidential interview!
Auburn Nursing and Rehabilitation Center:
304 W. Maple Avenue:
Auburn, IL 62615:
Auburn Nursing and Rehabilitation Center has been proudly serving our community for over 47 years. We specialize in long-term care, short-term rehabilitation, IV therapy, wound care therapy, and respite stays.
Our Community is a member of the Tutera Senior Living and Health Care system. Tutera provides skilled nursing, assisted living, independent living, and home health services to over 2700 residents they serve across 9 states. Rewarding work, a fulfilling career, and compassionate colleagues are just a few of the many reasons why over 2600 of the most admired and talented health care professionals make Tutera Senior Living their employer-of-choice in the long-term care industry!