Examples of Duties Performed::
* Assists with food preparation in accordance with our established procedural guidelines, and as may be directed by the Food Services Manager.
* Assists cook in preparation of meals.
* Cleans kitchen equipment such as carts, tables, counters, ice machine, buckets, blender, mixer, meat slicer, freezer, refrigerator, stove, oven, steamer, garbage disposal, dish machine coffee/tea maker, steam table etc.
* Complies with infection control policies in the work area.
* Follows established safety procedures when performing job tasks and/or working with equipment.
To be considered for this opportunity applicants must:
* Be a high school graduate or its equivalent.
* Ability to operate standard kitchen equipment (eg: meat slicer, food processor, blender).
* Embrace the standards, values, and beliefs of the organization.
* Possess ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
* Be capable of maintaining effective working relationships with patients, family members, staff, and fellow department heads.
EEO / M/ F/ D/ V/ Drug-Free Workplace