Key Job Duties and Responsibilities :
An Area Sales and Marketing (ASMD) will be responsible for increasing the census in an identified market. S/he will work with all Executive Directors (ED) within the market area to determine the best placement for all referrals. They will be intimately familiar with the movement within a designated market as well as knowledgeable of all current and prospective competitors in their designated area. As these competitors are known, they will assist the EDs in developing and implementing plans to overcome these specific threats.
This is a fulltime position located in assigned area and reports to the Regional Vice President of Sales and Marketing.
The following is a general list of key job duties and responsibilities in your position. The list is not to be considered inclusive and you will be required to perform other duties/responsibilities as assigned by an authorized supervisor.
* Identify key referral sources within their assigned, designated area and complete weekly outreach plans
* Make sales calls to these key referral sources
* Develop new referral sources through analyzing data and determining service and sales gaps
* Enter all Sales Call information into company CRM
* Identify and work with Corporate Marketing team on advertising, collateral and event requests
* Communicate Community needs to Regional Vice President
* Strategically develop sales and marketing plan to increase and maintain high occupancy levels
* Meet with EDs regularly to determine needs and inventory
* Train EDs and each Community’s entire staff on important sales processes
* Support a DEI-philosophy training program within Midwest Health, Inc.
* Organize and plan each communities event in coordination with the respected Vice Presidents and Regionals
* Maintain and keep updated competitive analysis for each community in assigned areas
Key Job/Physical Requirements :
The following is a general list of key job/physical requirements for your position. The list is not to be considered inclusive and other job/physical requirements may be necessary as deemed by the Facility.
* Strong management skills and ability to work effectively in a team setting
* Experience in the senior living highly-regulated industry is a plus.
* Understanding of marketing strategies and tactics, sales techniques and sales systems
* They must be highly self-motivated, entrepreneurial, energetic, and extremely organized.
* Computer acumen is a must as they will be using the Salesforce platform, Marketing Cloud, and the Salesforce1 app.
* Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related experience
* At least two successful years as a senior community sales leader