Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA):
Lincoln Meadows Care Center
1550 Third St. Lincoln, CA 95648:
Per-Diem Position Available :
Lincoln Meadows Care Center is a 5-Star, 97-bed skilled nursing facility, looking for a Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA) who is excited to work with the senior population.:
At Lincoln Meadows we strive to enrich the lives of our residents and we are looking for a COTA who want to do the same. We are looking for an individual who is dependable, a team players, has a caring and attentive hearts, and who can give exemplary customer service and care to residents. If you feel that you meet these qualifications please see the details on our open positions below.
Sick pay and 401(K) after 90 days of employment.
To assist in providing appropriate aspects of quality patient care under the supervision of licensed therapists.:
* Graduate of an approved Occupational Therapy Assistant curriculum.
* Is in good standing with all regulatory agencies and licensing boards.
* Working knowledge of Medicare and other payor sources.
* Full knowledge of resident’s rights.
* Current, active license as Physical Therapist, and is able to practice unencumbered.
* CPR Certification, as required for license renewal.
* Experience in long term care preferred
* Able to work on multiple tasks at the same time.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.