LPN or RN:
$20.00-$25.00 and up depending on experience
Essential Duties and Responsibilities :
include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
* Administers basic nursing care to Residents in accordance with facility’s policies and procedures.
* Thoroughly assesses Residents and responds according to Nursing Standards of Practice.
* Plans and implements Resident care according to Care Plan
* Evaluates Residents on an on-going basis to ensure needs are met and Care Planned properly
* Observes Resident, records significant conditions and reactions, and notifies Physician of Resident’s condition and reaction to drugs, treatments, and significant incidents.
* Documents interventions and Resident/family education.
* Takes temperature, pulse, blood pressure, and other vital signs to detect deviations from normal ranges and assess condition of Resident.
* Responds to life saving situations based upon nursing standards, policies, procedures, and protocol.
* Supervises C.N.A.s. Charge Nurse will supervise all nursing staff. Appropriately handles all Employee related issues within scope of authority.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Associate’s degree (A. A. or A.A.S. or A.S.) or equivalent from accredited university, college or technical school
Certificates and Licenses: :
Current Registered Nurse License, Current CPR certification;
Must have current Indiana nursing assistant license. New grads welcome. We accept all levels of prior experience in healthcare settings (nursing/rehab facilities; hospitals; assisted living;medical clinics, home health agencies) and give twenty cents per year credit up to 15 years as a licensed nursing assistant”.