At Eagle Pointe, our mission goes beyond compassion and improving care. We strive to enrich the lives of those with whom we work and serve through our principles, passion, and purpose.
Join us and benefit from the Eagle Pointe difference. Our core values make us unlike any other employer. If you want to be part of a family-like team who feels as passionately about serving fellow members of your community as you do, join us!
In addition to competitive wages, you’ll benefit from:
· Tuition reimbursement
· Advancement opportunities
· Paid vacation
· Health insurance
· 401(k) matching contributions
· And more!:
We are expecting the next class to begin May 20 or May 28, 2019 and will keep everybody updated as we firm up plans.:
Please go ahead and apply if you are interested and call with any questions.:
Please complete an application and ALL the questions that follow at https://EaglePointeWV.vikus.net:
Feel free to call with any questions 304.485.6476:
Drug-free Workplace and participation in WV Cares required (Background check and fingerprinting program):
The CNA program is 7 weeks total under the supervision of a state-approved CNA instructor.:
4 weeks of classroom instruction Monday thru Thursday from 7:00 am to 2:30 pm.
3 weeks of clinicals Monday thru Thursday from 6:00 am to 2:00 pm.:
The CNA program is 7 weeks total under the supervision of a state-approved CNA instructor.
4 weeks of classroom instruction Monday through Thursday from 7:00 am to 2:30 pm.
3 weeks of clinicals Monday through Thursday from 6:00 am to 2:00 pm.
The CNA provides direct care to assigned residents under the supervision of a RN or LPN. Performs simple treatments and other tasks that do not require professional training or education; maintains compliance with established facility policies and procedure
* Utilizes appropriate resources to know the care needs of assigned residents
* Administers showers, bed baths, or tub baths according to expressed wishes and plan of care
* Provides oral hygiene including denture care
* Cares for hearing aids safely
* Takes oral, rectal, and axillary temperatures
* Answers call lights
* Changes bed linens
* Toilets residents before and after meals and prn, or according to their individualized plan
* Passes snacks and ice water
* Assists residents for meals
* Feeds residents who require assistance
* Assists residents in range of motion, mobility and ambulation
* Assists residents in use of walker, cane, or other mobility devices
* Shaves residents (male and female)
* Transports residents to scheduled activities
* Empties drainage bags in timely manner
* Accurately completes all required forms: intake and output, food intake, flow sheet, accident/incident report, resident clothing sheet, CNA flow sheet
* Attends to resident hygiene needs: provides nail care, administer perineal care, cleans glasses, checks residents hourly for dryness
* Notifies nurse of any change in resident’s condition
* Follows facility policies
* Adheres to Bowel and Bladder Training Program
* Notifies supervisor when unsure of how to prioritize assignment or need for assistance
* Maintains professional behavior and appearance, promotes and exhibits good customer service and a safe, nurturing environment
* Other duties as assigned
* OVERTIME REQUIREMENT
* Because our residents require assistance around the clock, the ability to work overtime is a requirement for this position and can include Saturdays and Sundays when necessary.
* Must attend, complete, test satisfactorily and pass a state approved nursing assistant program
* Become registered by testing and passing the Nurse Aide Competency Exam and maintain active certification
* Attend required number of educational programs per month/quarter