At Carehaven, our mission goes beyond compassion and improving care. We strive to enrich the lives of those with whom we work and serve through our principles, passion, and purpose.
Join us and benefit from the Carehaven difference. Our core values make us unlike any other employer. If you want to be part of a family-like team who feels as passionately about serving fellow members of your community as you do, join us!
In addition to competitive wages, you’ll benefit from:
· Tuition reimbursement
· Advancement opportunities
· Paid vacation
· Health insurance
· 401(k) matching contributions
· And more!
If you are interested in pursuing a career in Nursing, obtaining your Certified Nursing Assistant license is the perfect beginning!
We are now accepting applications for their next state-approved CNA Class.
The CNA provides direct care to assigned residents under the supervision of a RN or LPN. Performs simple treatments and other tasks that do not require professional training or education; maintains compliance with established facility policies and procedure
In addition to competitive wages, you’ll benefit from::
* Tuition reimbursement
* Advancement opportunities
* Paid vacation
* Health insurance
* And more!
* Utilizes appropriate resources to know the care needs of assigned residents
* Administers showers, bed baths, or tub baths according to expressed wishes and plan of care
* Provides oral hygiene including denture care
* Cares for hearing aids safely
* Takes oral, rectal, and axillary temperatures
* Answers call lights
* Changes bed linens
* Toilets residents before and after meals and prn, or according to their individualized plan
* Passes snacks and ice water
* Assists residents for meals
* Feeds residents who require assistance
* Assists residents in range of motion, mobility and ambulation
* Assists residents in use of walker, cane, or other mobility devices
* Shaves residents (male and female)
* Transports residents to scheduled activities
* Empties drainage bags in timely manner
* Accurately completes all required forms: intake and output, food intake, flow sheet, accident/incident report, resident clothing sheet, CNA flow sheet
* Attends to resident hygiene needs: provides nail care, administer perineal care, cleans glasses, checks residents hourly for dryness
* Notifies nurse of any change in resident’s condition
* Follows facility policies
* Adheres to Bowel and Bladder Training Program
* Notifies supervisor when unsure of how to prioritize assignment or need for assistance
* Maintains professional behavior and appearance, promotes and exhibits good customer service and a safe, nurturing environment
* Other duties as assigned