Any Questions? Contact CreswellAdministrator@prestigecare.com:
Creswell Health and Rehabilitation Center:
At Creswell Health and Rehabilitation Center, our bright and open atmosphere helps to make our nursing center a true home. Visitors are greeted with smiles by our dedicated staff and, the occasional flirtatious whistle from our center’s pet bird.
Our staff is genuine and we take time to honor the unique and individual qualities of every resident. At Creswell Health and Rehabilitation Center, we prize quality, one-on-one time with our residents and patients and often share stories and light-hearted fun during group activities or around the dinner table.Our skilled nursing and rehabilitation center offers extended comfort and our 24-hour care team strives to make our center a snug, home-like environment for everyone. Creswell Health and Rehabilitation Center is also a contracted provider for Medicaid, Medicare and several managed care health plans.
Any Questions: Contact CreswellAdministrator@prestigecare.com:
Prestige Care is about people helping people, and is rooted in a philosophy of caring based on our core values - respect, integrity, commitment, and trust - that are at the center of all we do. Our mission is to provide quality care, guided by a compassionate heart and our promise is to personally touch lives every day. At Prestige we offer a dynamic and collaborative environment where you will not only make a difference in the lives of others every day; you have the opportunity to grow professionally, learn new skills and advance your career. :
Upward Mobility is Part of Your Journey:
At out core, we are a family run business. The minute you are hired, you are family. Because we love keeping our family close, upward mobility in your job is more than possible. You could be a CNA today, but with enough persistence and passion, you could land yourself a Senior level position at any of our many amazing care centers or communities. It all starts with transforming your career today, at Prestige Care.:
We also offer a full benefits suite to eligible employees that includes the following:
· Medical, dental, and vision coverage:
· HSA/FSA accounts:
· Employer paid group life and ADD insruance:
· 401(k) plan with company match:
· Paid vacation, sick days, and holidays:
· Employee Assistance Program:
· Commitment to career development and continuing education:
· Scholarship/ tuition reimbursement:
· Flexible scheduling:
· Employee discounts: cell service, theme parks, and so much more!:
*Benefits may vary by location:
The Licensed Nurse – RN/LPN carries out and assists in the delivery of nursing services to residents, including oversight and direction for caregivers.
* The Floor Nurse maintains and supports good working processes for care staff ensuring continuation of services to residents.
* Supervises nonprofessional staff in the daily delivery of resident care, schedules job assignments and develops nursing unit priorities and assists in identifying substitutes for staff absences.
* The Floor Nurse monitors work assignments, provides feedback, evaluates performance, and redirects services as directed by Resident Care Manager or Director of Nursing Services of pertinent problems.
* Prepares or assists with new admissions, transfers, and discharges, providing direct resident care as determined by resident condition.
* The RN/LPN completes treatments and procedures, as ordered by the physician, and within scope of practice and related training while observing resident condition and reporting changes to physician and Resident Care Manager.
* Evaluates and records residents’ needs and responses to medications and administers medications as ordered by the physician and directs medication aides accordingly.
* Monitors resident skin condition and reports changes or new problems to physician and Resident Care Manager and monitors residents on alert status.
* Completes incident forms, transcribes and carries out physician orders and notifies family and physician as directed.
* Documents all pertinent information on interdisciplinary notes and 24-Hour D.N.S. report form, and documents medications, treatments and procedures performed on appropriate records.
* Respects resident rights to fair and equitable treatment, self-determination, individuality, privacy and property.
* Assists others with lifting, and attends and participates in training, in-services, and staff meetings.
* Perform other related duties as assigned.
* Must have a current, unencumbered LPN or RN license in the state or the ability to obtain one
* LPN Certificate, Associate Degree in Nursing or Bachelor of Science in Nursing
* Excellent written and oral communication and motivational skills are essential to success.
* Ability to creatively problem-solve in both resident care and employee management situations.
* Must be able to perform the essential job duties with or without reasonable accommodations.
* 1 year working in geriatric nursing, including experience with medication administration, delivery systems and pharmacies is preferred but not required.
KEYWORDS: rn, RN, nurse, registered nurse, Registered Nurse, RegisteredNurse, new grad nurse, senior living, assisted living, skilled nursing, SNF, gerontology, nursing, LPN, licensed practicing nurse, licensed practical nurse