Come join our Affinity Living Group family! We are growing! Excellent wages and benefits!
The Payroll Coordinator position provides payroll, clerical and administrative services to ensure efficient, timely and accurate payroll data under his or her control.
Minimum eligibility requirements:
* 1-2 years payroll experience preferred.
* High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
* Proficient with MS Office for Windows.
* Proficient data entry and ten key skills.
* Organized team player with the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
* Strong customer service skills, as well as, good written and verbal communication skills.
* Timely and accurate work. Able to meet deadlines under stress while maintaining error free work.
* Must be honest, fair, dependable, respect confidentiality and the rights and privacy of others.
* Must practice and promote Affinity Policies and Procedures, Mission Statement, Core Values and Founding Principles.
* Must be able to learn new skills quickly and implement these skills thoroughly and properly.
* Must be able to perform duties and responsibilities (essential job functions), with or without reasonable accommodation.
* Must pass criminal background check.