New Higher Wages.:
Administers resident care under the supervision of a Registered Nurse and/or a physician to maintain the highest level of resident care.
* Because HCF exists to care for our residents, regular attendance and punctuality are essential to provide quality care
* Must be in good physical condition as the position requires the ability to stand on one’s feet throughout the day, as well as, push, pull, move and/or lift frequently a minimum of 10 pounds and up to greater than 50 pounds occasionally
* Commitment to HCF mission, values, philosophy and Service Excellence Initiative
* Must be able to complete performance requirements independently while using good judgment as well as have the ability to harmoniously work with others
* Must be able to read, write and understand the English language
* Must function within scope of practice according to the State Board of Nursing
* Administers medication and treatments as prescribed by physician
* Must follow HCF Policy and Procedures
* Must meet job related competencies as outlined in the Skills Competency Manual
* Supervises, evaluates and may suspend personnel according to HCF policy
* Accurately complete documentation of care given
* Refers to and follows resident care plan
* Observes, evaluates and reports any abnormal findings, such as, injuries, incidents, skin issues, complaints, suspected abuse/neglect/misappropriation, and any unsafe conditions as well as any significant changes in condition
* Attend required in-service education
* Follows appropriate Infection Control and Safety Practices
* Communicates effectively with residents, staff and visitors
* Assumes responsibility for his/her own professional competence
* All other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
* Graduation from an accredited school of nursing.
* Current license as a Licensed Practical Nurse with the State Board of Nursing.
* CPR certification recommended.