*New Higher Rates*
Sign on Bonus:
2nd Shift FT $6000.00:
3rd Shift FT $6500.00
Mapleview Country Villa, a four star rated facility by CMS, would like you to join our team of professionals. Just a short drive from historic Chardon Square, Mapleview Country Villa is Legacy Health Services’ newest facility and offers 100 beautiful private suites in a quiet, tranquil location.
The Registered Nurse is responsible for delivering compassionate and high-quality nursing care to the residents we serve. The ideal candidate will be a dynamic leader and possess strong clinical and assessment skills. The RN oversees and directs the assigned unit, including direct resident care and the daily tasks of the staff LPNs and STNAs. Under the direction of the Director of Nursing, the RN will play an integral part in our high-quality clinical outcomes and service excellence.
* A minimum of one year of nursing experience preferred
* Post-acute care experience preferred
* Experience with PointClickCare EMR preferred
* Current Registered Nurse license in good standing with the Ohio Board of Nursing
* Graduate of an accredited RN or BSN nursing program Legacy Health Services offers competitive wages and a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, disability, life and 401(k) with company match. To learn more about joining the Legacy Health Services family, please visit our website at www.LHShealth.com
Legacy Health Services is a family owned and operated post-acute care company based in Parma, Ohio. “Our Family Caring for Yours” is as true today as it was when the company was created over fifty years ago. Legacy Health Services manages over 1700 nursing home beds in eleven nursing facilities that serve northern Ohio. With over 2,500 dedicated employees, Legacy Health Services provides a complete continuum of care that includes skilled nursing, assisted living, rehabilitation services, long-term care and affiliates that provide full-time nurse practitioners and hospice. We provide our residents with compassionate care and quality services to meet all of their needs, both clinical and non-clinical. We value each of our residents as individuals, with unique physical, spiritual, social, emotional and intellectual needs. Our goal is to treat everyone like family- with compassion, respect and kindness.