Watermark Retirement Communities was ranked among Fortune Magazines top places to work in The Unites States for Aging Services! Now that is something exciting to be a part of!!!!
We’re committed to creating extraordinary and innovative communities where people thrive. Care to join us? Watermark Retirement Communities has been a leader in the senior housing profession for over 30 years. We’re looking for a dynamic individual who takes pride in their work and enjoys working as part of a dedicated in-house agency team.
Watermark Retirement Communities is recruiting an experienced Marketing Manager to facilitate, implement and report on marketing initiatives for strategic marketing. Duties include working with the creative team as well as sales leaders in Watermark communities to create engagement-worthy marketing initiatives whether online, in print or via social media.
The ideal candidate excels at organization, planning, implementation and follow through. This position reports to the National Directory of Marketing and serves as part of an in-house agency for Watermark Retirement Communities, oversees marketing efforts for senior housing communities, leading and executing differentiated campaigns and initiatives that drive occupancy, enhance awareness and reputation and contribute to the overall success of the communities.
Key responsibilities/qualifications include::
* Relevant 4-year degree (i.e. Business Administration, Advertising, Marketing, Communications)
* 2+ years in a related marketing management position/agency experience preferred
* Conducting meetings with internal or external clients to identify marketing needs
* Ability to plan, coordinate and develop marketing promotional programs with a robust client meeting and communication schedule (Google Meet)
* Collaborating closely with the other members of the Watermark marketing team to successfully develop and deploy campaigns and initiatives
* Solid understanding and command of marketing strategy, including the creation of clear, focused and compelling messages to targeted audiences
* Managing digital strategies and design needs including internal and external resources that execute and optimize marketing campaigns and analyze results
Additional qualifications required::
* Exceptional written, verbal and interpersonal communications skills
* Ability to organize information quickly and at a high level
* Flexible, creative thinker open to new ideas and changing priorities.
* Proven effectiveness when working under pressure
* Ability to communicate effectively one-on-one and in small teams
* Appreciation for the creative process and skilled at working with creative teams
* Proofread projects to ensure quality and accuracy
* Experience with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) a must
* Adhering to Watermark brand standards
* Other duties as assigned
What we can offer you::
* Career opportunities
* Great benefits
* Engaging work environment
* Rewarding work within a cohesive, supportive team
Watermark Retirement Communities, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/LBGTQ – proudly embracing diversity in all of its manifestations.
Watermark Retirement Communities, Inc. is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any associate at Watermark or its affiliates via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Watermark Retirement Communities, Inc. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Watermark as a result of the referral or through other means.