Market senior housing units and programs to qualified older adults.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: include, but are not limited to:
* Generate leads through contacts within local communities.
* Use telemarketing to generate sales.
* Conduct prompt follow-up to leads.
* Conduct tours of the facility.
* Achieve goals as outlined in the Marketing Plan.
* Implement activities of the Marketing Plan as directed by Supervisor.
* Plan and implement programs for Residents and the community.
* Develop and maintain computer database or card file on all leads.
* Document all contacts with prospects, their families and/or advisor(s).
* Make new daily contacts with prospects in accordance with Marketing Plan.
* Counsel with prospective Residents, their family members and/or advisors to assist in decision making.
* Develop and maintain relationships with potential referral sources.
* Establish and maintain open and effective communications with Residents and their families, prospective Residents and
their families, coworkers, owners, other members of the management team, referral sources and community contacts.
* Establish and maintain constructive working relationships with coworkers, Residents, families, volunteers and the
* Refer qualified leads to the Executive Director for assessment prior to move-in.
* Carry out sales functions within the established budget.
* Develop promotional campaign within budget.
* Coordinate Resident move-ins.
* Carry out other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
Experience in Sales with proven ability to “close” a high percentage of qualified leads. Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related degree preferred. Excellent customer service skills. Knowledge of, or willingness and ability to learn computer programs used in this facility and program for maintenance of mailing lists, etc. Proficient keyboard and data entry skills. Effective organizational and problem solving skills. Experience or interest in working with older adults. Cheerful personality and creative. Mature, professional and friendly. Need dependable vehicle and willingness to use it for business purposes.
I have read and understand the responsibilities of this position. I possess the qualifications indicated and am able to carry out the identified responsibilities with or without reasonable accommodation.