If you would like to work in a positive environment and use your talents and experience to make a difference in the lives of seniors, we'd like to hear from you! Working with us, you will be part of a dynamic and talented team dedicated to the highest standards of excellence and quality of care. You’ll also be supported by an industry leading organization that is committed to quality services and treating people with dignity and respect.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE HAS::
* A passion for helping seniors
* A desire to contribute to a positive atmosphere in the community for residents, family friends, and all team members.
* Weekends are a must! Lunch shift is from 11:00 AM - 2:00 PM and dinner shift starts 3:45 PM - 7:00 PM. Lunch shift is only on weekends and during the summer.
Must have appropriate training and/or background in a similar setting. Must be of good moral character and must not have physical or emotional problems that would interfere with normal daily functioning and provision of kitchen aide/dishwasher services.
* Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities: Requires the ability to maintain kitchen and dining areas, as well as all dishes, utensils and appliances in a clean and orderly manner. Knowledge of operating industrial size dishwasher and knowledge of sanitation standards are essential. Requires frequent heavy lifting, bending, stretching and standing for extended periods of time. Requires the ability to communicate effectively in English; both oral and written.
* Education: A high school diploma or GED is preferred. Serve Safe, a plus.
* Certificates/Licenses: None required.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS::
* Requires frequent lifting and carrying items weighing up to 35 pounds unassisted.
* The responsibilities of the Community Support shall include but are not limited to the following:
* Meal Preparation