Full-time LPN Position Available on 3rd Shift:
Full-time 64 hour bi-weekly schedule position available on 3rd shift (11:00 pm - 7:00 am)
Candidates will be required to work every other weekend and every other holiday. The ideal candidate will have either prior experience in a long term care setting or experience working on a short term rehabilitation unit.
We offer an outstanding benefits package including 100% company paid employee medical benefits for full time positions, a 401k retirement plan, and a competitive wage structure.
A licensed nurse who is qualified to provide basic nursing duties. Coordinates and communicates as a resident advocate to the physician. Oversees the nurse aides of all resident care. Demonstrates good communication skills with resident families.
Major Responsibilities, Duties, Functions, and Tasks of the Position:
* Perform responsibilities in accordance with the Pennsylvania State Board of Nursing Standards of Nursing Conduct
* Assist with physician rounds/notifications as needed and comply with protocols for transcription of orders and end of month paperwork
* Supervise and evaluate all direct resident care provided and initiate action as necessary.
* Instruct nursing assistants in proper implementation and monitoring compliance of policies and procedures to assure quality standards of resident care.
* Monitor resident condition changes and implement appropriate corrective actions, including notification to appropriate resident contacts.
* Implement and update resident plans of care
* Respond appropriately during emergency situations and provide instruction to nursing assistants.
* Completes the admission or discharge of residents
* Perform the responsibilities of the CNA’s, as needed.
* Counsel supervised staff and consult with supervisor regarding disciplinary actions
* Immediately report resident related care concerns about treatment or abuse to the Department Supervisor as well as the Executive Director of the facility
* Interact with Team Members, Residents, and Guests in a courteous and professional manner
* Be accountable for all information in the Team Member Handbook
* Maintain confidentiality of resident, Team Member, family and facility information
* Understand and upholds Resident Rights
* Follow each Residents Plan of Care
* Follow oral and written instructions for all duties assigned and performed in an effective, timely and professional manner
* Complete assigned tasks in accordance with organization, facility, and department procedures
* Demonstrate the ability to work both independently and as part of a team
* Use supplies in an efficient and cost effective manner
* Ensure equipment is treated with proper care and is used only for the purposes and in accordance for which it was designed to be used for
* Follow facility reporting guidelines for any equipment that is not functioning properly or is need of repair
* Use Infection control practices, including Standard Precautions, to prevent the spread of diseases
* Maintain cleanliness of work area
* Perform preventative and corrective maintenance tasks, as directed
* Complete all documentation per facility protocol and Standards of Practice
* Follow all IT protocols, including submission of Sysaids, for all technology related issues
* Answer call bells and assist as able
StoneRidge Retirement Living:
440 East Lincoln Avenue
Myerstown, PA 17067