Full Time Day 7 AM- 3 PM, Evening 3 PM- 11 PM, and Night 11 PM- 7 AM are available!:
Part-time and PRN Opportunities are also available! 7 AM- 7 PM and 7 PM- 7 AM:
Examples of Duties Performed::
* Complies with current federal, state, and local regulations governing nursing care in the execution of assigned duties.
* Administers and records medications following physician orders and established center policy
* Takes and records resident vital signs and collects laboratory specimens as directed.
* Provides emotional support to patients and their families.
To be considered for this opportunity applicants must:
* Have a current license as a Licensed Practical Nurse from the Georgia State Nursing Board.
* Embrace the standards, values, and beliefs of the organization.
* Possess ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing.
* Be capable of maintaining effective working relationships with patients, family members, department heads, and fellow associates.
EEO / M/ F/ D/ V/ Drug Free Workplace