Weekend Supervisor position available.:
Examples of Duties Performed:
* Responsible for the safe and efficient management of a long-term care patient area and/or nursing department shift.
* Plans and directs the activities of assigned staff and oversees the execution of quality patient care.
* Complies with current federal, state, and local regulations governing nursing care in the execution of assigned duties.
* Takes and records resident vital signs and collects laboratory specimens as directed.
* Provides emotional support to patients and their families.
To be considered for this opportunity applicants must:
* Have a current license as a Registered Nurse from the Georgia State Nursing Board.
* Embrace the standards, values, and beliefs of the organization.
* Possess ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing.
* Be capable of maintaining effective working relationships with patient, family members, department heads, and fellow associates.
EEO / M/ F/ D/ V/ Drug Free Workplace