Examples of Duties Performed:
* Assists patients with activities of daily living.
* Transports patients to and from dining areas and assists with their feeding.
* Reports patient's health, comfort, and safety observations such as skin integrity, elimination, care of pain, excessive sleep, etc.
* Takes and records patient's temperature, pulse, blood pressure, and weight.
* Provides emotional support to patients and their families.:
To be considered for this opportunity applicants must:
* Have a current certification as a Certified Nursing Assistant from the State of Georgia.
* Embrace the standards, values, and beliefs of the organization.
* Possess ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing.
* Be capable of maintaining successful working relationships with patients, family members, supervisors, and fellow associates.
EEO / M/ F/ D/ V/ Drug-Free Workplace