Purpose of Your Job Position:
The primary purpose of your job position is to provide each of your assigned residents with routine daily nursing care and services in accordance with the resident’s assessment and care plan, and as may be directed by your supervisors.
Must possess, as a minimum, a 10th grade education.
Must be a licensed Certified Nursing Assistant in accordance with laws of this state.
* Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
* Must demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age-related needs of the residents served.
* Must be a supportive team member, contribute to and be an example of team work and team concept.
* Must possess the ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant such action.
* Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel, and the general public.
* Must possess the ability and willingness to work harmoniously with other personnel.
* Must have patience, tact, a cheerful disposition and enthusiasm, as well as the willingness to handle difficult residents.
* Must be willing to seek out new methods and principles and be willing to incorporate them into existing nursing practices.
* Must be able to relate information concerning a resident’s condition.
* Must not pose a direct threat to the health and safety of other individuals in the workplace.