STATEMENT OF JOB::
The Maintenance Assistant will be responsible for the safety and condition of the community.
Duties include but are not limited to the following:
* Maintain cleanliness and tour-readiness of all common areas, to include: touch-up painting; carpet cleaning and light bulb maintenance
* Maintain cleanliness of all exterior areas, to include: blowing parking areas and walkways free of debris; oversight of trash pick-up and oversight of landscape contractor.
* Complete all routine repairs within 48 hours of request
* Perform all apartment turnover to a high standard and within the timeframe established
* Follow the posted schedule of preventative maintenance tasks with appropriate documentation. For minimum list, see Arbor Way List
* Maintain the upkeep and cleanliness of the community van
* Supervise pond and aquarium maintenance (if applicable)
* Maintain all facility tools in good working order and keep all maintenance work and storage areas locked, neat and orderly
* Ensure compliance with all governmental regulations
* Keep fire extinguishers updated
* Ensure emergency alert systems is working properly
* Ensure emergency generator (if applicable) tested regularly and in good working order
* Ensure the proper inventory and storage of disaster plan supplies
* Maintain availability through a pager or cell phone. Report to the community in the event of any emergency.