Mondovi is NOW HIRING: :
NOC 12hr shifts: Full-time (72hrs/PP):
PM Shift: Part-time (16hrs/PP) and Full-time (64hrs/PP):
DAY Shift: Part-time (16hrs/PP and 48hrs/PP)
New and Improved Wages: $25.50-$29.90 per hour plus shift differentials:
($1.00 PM and $2.00 NOC):
Sign-on Bonus - $3,000 full-time $800 part-time
Why should you work for ALH-Mondovi?
• 403b match for employees that work 20+ hours a week- 4% match after 1 year of employment
• Accrue PTO immediately
• Tuition Reimbursement options
• Great benefit package-Medical, Dental and Vision- single coverage $110/month! Health Savings Account with potential of $1,000 annually provided by ALH!
• Life Insurance- full time employees are eligible for 1.5X their annual salary
Supervises and performs direct and indirect resident care delivery as specified on individual resident care plans and physician orders according to established policies, procedures and objectives of the organization and the established Professional Gerontological Standards of Nursing Practice Code. This position carries with it the responsibility and authority of substantial input into the decisions to hire, fire, promote, demote, assign duties to nursing assistants, evaluate and discipline.
Special Features/Requirements (license, certificates, etc)::
Valid Wisconsin Registered Nurse license. Follows/adheres to organization, federal/state regulations and guidelines, including Resident/Client Rights; maintains neat, well groomed appearance, adhering to dress code of organization/program.
* Performs and documents all basic technical and emergency nursing skills, within the framework of licensure and as outlined on individual care plans
* Documents care delivery
* Observations, medication and treatments promptly and accurately
* Assumes charge nurse duties when designated including but not limited to adjusting assignments and schedules to best meet needs of residents with appropriate use of personnel
* Assess and document health status of all residents who are unstable or requiring intervention
* Make rounds with physicians
* In charge of care for all residents when assigned as charge nurse
* Assist, develop, revise and review resident care plans
* Evaluate staff observations
* Uses equipment and supplies in a precise, accurate, calm manner
* Replaces absent staff as necessary]
* Evaluates and assess employee work performance of resident care
* Staff relations and efficiency of service
* On call status as assigned
* Has access to confidential information
* Records and maintains confidentiality
* Projects a positive image of the organization in dealing with residents/clients, co-workers and public.
Physical Requirements (based on essential functions)::
Frequently lifts and carries equipment and supplies weighing 25#. Frequently pushes/pulls medication and treatment carts weighing 300# a distance of 600 feet. Frequently twists, stoops, bends; occasionally kneels, squats, climbs stairs; frequently reaches at, above or below shoulder height; 100% of work day is spent indoors, 45% of work day is spent standing, 45% walking and 10% sitting, occasionally safety lifts and transfers resident, with or without assistance, adhering to facility lo lift expectations.
Maintain clean work area, transcribing physician orders, answering telephones, stocking of supplies, other duties as assigned.