Currently recruiting for Part-Time and Full-Time Shifts. :
Performs dishwashing and tasks relating to the Food Services Department in accordance with applicable regulations and departmental policies and procedures.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. :
Other duties may be assigned.
* Fills dish machine following proper loading procedures and placement.
* Empties dish machine and inspects all dishware coming out for cleanliness.
* Places clean dishes, glasses and flatware in proper areas.
* Cleans dish machine inside and out, including sprayer arms, ensuring machine is clean prior to the end of shift. If necessary, de-limes the dish machine
* Keeps area clean and organized following the cleaning checklist.
* Keeps pace with the workflow volume.
* Follows proper pot cleaning procedures.
* Keeps noise to a minimum as to not disturb the dining residents.
* Keeps productive at all times.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE :
Requires eighth grade education. Experience in formal dining preferred.