NOW OFFERING SIGN ON BONUS for Full Time ($1,000) and Part Time ($500) C.N.A.s:
*details will be provided on hire*:
Come join our team and see the amazing opportunities that await you!:
New Shift Diffs for 2nd and 3rd shifts!:
To provide for the day-to-day cares of the residents/tenants in accordance with established company policies and procedures, standards, and guidelines; and current federal, state, and local laws and regulations governing the campus and as directed by the supervisor by performing the following duties.
Education and/or Experience:
* Successful completion of a state approved Nurses Assistant course with certification.
* Must be on the state registry.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be a minimum of 16 years of age and must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Must be able to perform all activities of a Certified Nurse Aide.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following.:
(Please note: This in no way states or implies that these are the only duties you will be required to perform. The omission of certain duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related, or a logical assignment to the position. Other duties may be assigned as deemed necessary and appropriate).
* Possess, maintain, and use a practical knowledge base regarding issues and regulations affecting the campus and the Nursing department as well as the individual residents/tenants.
* Provide comprehensive care to residents/tenants. Complete cares thoroughly and in a timely manner. Follow specific instructions given in shift report, work assignments, work schedules, and/or as directed the supervisor and ask for clarification regarding procedures as needed. This assistance may be to varying degrees and with or without assistive devices including, but not limited to:
* Answer and assist resident/tenant requests for assistance
* Oral cares
* Elimination assistance including appropriate pericare
* Obtaining specimens
* Indwelling catheter care
* Personal hygiene (i.g. nail and hair care, shaving)
* Dressing/undressing including special slings, stockings, or other adaptive supplies
* Eye and ear care such as cleaning of glasses/hearing aides
* Prepare and ambulate and/or transport residents/tenants including to/from meals, activities, appointments, etc.
* Lift, turn, move, and reposition residents/tenants, alone or with human or mechanical assistance. Note: Certified Nurse Aides under the age of 18 are unable to operate or assist to operate power driven lifts.
* Range of Motion and/or restorative care
* Post-mortem care
* Reality orientation and/or validation as needed
* Take vitals and weigh residents/tenants
* Ensure resident/tenant rooms and living and working areas are clean, neat, and meeting the needs of the resident/tenant including, but not limited to:
* Make beds and change bed and linens and ensure residents/tenants have adequate linens
* Ensure resident/tenant water pitchers are clean and filled with fresh water and within easy reach of the resident/tenant.
* Ensure call lights are within reach.
* Monitor and assessing resident/tenants and reporting any problems, changes in condition or concerns to the charge nurse including physical, emotional, and cognition status.
* Give and receive report regarding a resident/tenant’s status
* Take and record temperature, blood pressure, pulse and respiration rates, and food and fluid intake and output, weight, height, as directed.
* Report any concerns voiced by residents/tenants and their families immediately
* Documenting all entries accurately and completely regarding daily cares on flow sheets notes, charts, etc. including level of assistance, intakes/outputs, and bowel movements.
* Perform all work assignments and/or work schedules as instructed by supervisor in accordance with established policies and procedures including, but not limited to Safety, Infection Control, Nursing, Personnel, Resident/Tenant Rights including confidentiality and grievances, Abuse and Neglect, and HIPAA. Report any concerns regarding standard of practice of other staff members immediately to their supervisor.
* Other duties as assigned.