Starting salary $62,000! Plus, we are offering a $4,000 signing bonus!
Qualified applicants must have their LPC, LMFT, LCSW, or LSATP in Virginia.
Clinic hours: Mon-Fri 5am - 1:30pm
The Clinical Supervisor is responsible for ensuring clinical and administrative services are provided for patients and their families and provide overall supervision to all counselors, counselor assistants and interns. The Clinical Supervisor facilitates Clinical Meetings and participates in interdisciplinary team.
* Complies with all ARS policies and procedures and responds to supervision.
* Complies with State/Federal or Certification/Licensure training requirements.
* Supervises counselors to assure timely completion of work and adherence to program policies and procedures.
* Promotes the development of counseling skills and approaches through evaluations and assessments.
* Prepares annual training plans for counselors.
* Provides weekly, biweekly or monthly clinical supervision through documentation of assessment of professional competencies, clinical skills and recommendations through weekly meetings and direct and periodic observation.
* Review all documentation developed by counselors for accuracy and clinical appropriateness.
* Assigns emergency on call rotation and assures successful completion.
* Completes monthly schedules for groups, admissions, weekend rotation and holidays.
* Completes annual employee reviews for clinical staff
* Completes quarterly reports for supervision, training, compliance, discharges and admissions.
* Completes chart audits on admission and discharges.
* Assigns new patients to counselor caseloads and monitors ratio for state compliance.
* Addresses counselors change requests, complaints and participates in fair hearings.
* Conducts quarterly in-house trainings for clinical staff.
* Acts as immediate responder to crisis situations in the facility.
* Proficient with understanding and applying State Licensure Standards, CARF Standards, 42 CFR and HIPAA standards and Company policies.
* Participate in Quality Assurance activities.
* Performs other duties as requested by the Executive Director.
* Minimum of three years of Clinical Supervision experience, preferable in a substance abuse environment; one year of which must be directly related to substance abuse treatment.
* Ability to make independent decisions when needed
* Proficient in the use of personal computers
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Successful completion of State required background check and required trainings.
Overview of Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Tuition Reimbursement, PTO