An equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability, race, ethnicity, gender, religion, or otherwise. Minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
1 Part Time. 1 PRN. 1 Lead Receptionist/Accounts Payable
Responsible for performing reception duties in an efficient manner, in accordance with established procedures.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF POSITION:
* Answer telephone, determine nature of call, and relay information within the facility as necessary
* Operate paging/telephone system as required and locate personnel through paging system as needed
* Maintain a current list of residents by name and room number, emergency phone numbers of on- call personnel, department extensions, key personnel, etc.
* Give directions/information to visitors, guests, residents, sales representatives, etc.
* Reports suspicious persons/information supervisor immediately
* Ensure guests/visitors abide by existing rules
* Create and maintain an atmosphere of warmth, personal interest, and positive emphasis, as well as a calm environment throughout the facility
* Maintain confidentiality of all pertinent resident information to ensure resident rights are protected
* Operate various office equipment as needed
* Attend and participate in in-service and on-the-job training as required
* Ensure that residents rights to fair and equitable treatment, self determination, individuality, privacy, property and civil rights, including the right to wage complaints, are followed
* Participate in the overall quality assessment and improvement program activities
* Assist with administrative duties as required
* Ensure administrative supplies are replenished in work areas as necessary
* Perform additional duties as assigned
EDUCATION / REQUIREMENTS:
High school diploma or equivalent plus a minimum of 6 months related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience