$500 Sign on bonus.:
STATE REGISTERED NURSING ASSISTANT:
This position is responsible for providing daily care and services to assure each resident attains or maintains his/her highest practicable level of function under the supervision of a licensed nurse.
* High school graduate or GED.
* Completion of certified nursing assistant program.
* Registered in good standing with registry board
* Minimum of 6 months experience in a long term care setting preferred.
* Ability to follow direction with minimal oversight.
* Organizational skills.
* Knowledge of safety regulations.
* Knowledge of supplies and equipment used by department and the care of this equipment.
* Ability to read, speak, write and understand English.
* Ability to tactfully deal with facility personnel, residents, family members, visitors, etc.
* Meet all health requirements imposed by law.
* Basic data entry skills and the ability to type.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Provides daily personal care (bed mobility, turning and repositioning, basic skin care, transfers, ambulation/mobilization, dressing, grooming, bathing, toileting) to residents according to current standards of nursing practice, state, federal regulations and resident care plan.
* Prepares resident for meals; serves and collects trays, assists in setting up and feeding residents; serves fresh water and nourishments when indicated.
* Obtains, reports and documents resident’s vital signs, weights, food and fluid intake, fluid output, etc…as directed by Charge Nurse.
* Maintains resident environment in clean, sanitary, comfortable manner that eliminates potential safety hazards.
* Maintains resident’s privacy and dignity.
* Monitor for changes in resident condition and notify Charge Nurse
* Document daily provision of services according to facility policy.
* Follow established safety and infection control procedures.
* Participates in all required inservice training.
* Maintains safe working conditions and follows dress code.
* Reports to supervisor all complaints and grievances made by residents, families and visiting individuals.
* Adheres to and promotes Code of Conduct.
* All other duties as assigned.