We are accepting applications for a Full-time C.N.A. on second shift or part-time every other weekend.:
Join our team at our reputable five star facility! :
Crestview Specialty Care is a 65-bed skilled nursing facility located in West Branch, a reasonable commute from Iowa City. We offer Consistent staffing and a supportive team environment!:
Part-time position available that offers competitive pay + experience factor + wide array of benefits including::
* Cell phone services discount (Verizon):
* Vacation awarded at six months:
* Employee referral bonus program:
* Vacation payout program:
If you share in our high standards for quality - we want to hear from you. :
Apply today to join our team...Recognized nationally by US News World Report as a "Best Nursing Home 2018-19".:
Keywords = CNA, Iowa City, Coralville, Solon, West Liberty, Wilton, Tipton:
PURPOSE OF THIS POSITION:
Under on-site supervision of the Charge Nurse, the Certified Nursing Assistant provides personal care and supervision to residents in a manner conducive to their safety, comfort, security and the greatest degree of independence possible. Operates within the parameters of each resident’s care plan and daily schedule as determined by the interdisciplinary team, and within the practice limitations of certification.
* Follow established performance standards and perform duties according to nursing service policies and procedures.
* Perform resident care techniques and procedures according to certification instruction, in-service education, or instruction from supervisor.
* Identify resident problems and concerns and report them immediately to a charge nurse or a licensed nurse.
* Conduct resident rounds as assigned.
* Initiate corrective action as necessary and/or seek assistance of a licensed nurse.
* Current, valid Iowa Nursing Assistant Certification, as evidenced by listing on Iowa’s Nurse Aide Registry or documentation of successful completion of competency and skills tests from an approved testing agency.
* Functional Literacy in written and spoken English.
* Proficient interpersonal relationships and communication skills.
* Ability to follow written and oral instructions.
* Complete assignments timely, completely and accurately.
DELEGATION OF AUTHORITY:
Authority is delegated to the individual in this position to:
* Provide care to residents following facility policies and procedures.
* Report residents’ needs and concerns to a licensed nurse.
EOE / AAP Veterans and Disabled