Now hiring CNAs to join our team of caregivers:
* Full-time and Part-time positions available *:
$1000 full-time / $500 part-time sign-on bonus:
Newly increased wages ~ call to inquire
Competitive pay + experience factor + wide array of benefits including: :
* LPN RN tuition assistance programs:
* Health insurance benefits for full-time employees:
* Cell phone services discount (Verizon):
* Vacation awarded at 6 months:
* Vacation payout program:
* Employee referral bonus program:
* Employee assistance program (EAP) :
PURPOSE OF THIS POSITION:
Under on-site supervision of the Charge Nurse, the Certified Nursing Assistant provides personal care and supervision to residents in a manner conducive to their safety, comfort, security and the greatest degree of independence possible. Operates within the parameters of each resident’s care plan and daily schedule as determined by the interdisciplinary team, and within the practice limitations of certification.
* Follow established performance standards and perform duties according to nursing service policies and procedures.
* Perform resident care techniques and procedures according to certification instruction, in-service education, or instruction from supervisor.
* Identify resident problems and concerns and report them immediately to a charge nurse or a licensed nurse.
* Conduct resident rounds as assigned.
* Initiate corrective action as necessary and/or seek assistance of a licensed nurse.
* Current, valid Iowa Nursing Assistant Certification, as evidenced by listing on Iowa’s Nurse Aide Registry or documentation of successful completion of competency and skills tests from an approved testing agency.
* Functional Literacy in written and spoken English.
* Proficient interpersonal relationships and communication skills.
* Ability to follow written and oral instructions.
* Complete assignments timely, completely and accurately.
DELEGATION OF AUTHORITY:
Authority is delegated to the individual in this position to:
* Provide care to residents following facility policies and procedures.
* Report residents’ needs and concerns to a licensed nurse.
EOE / AAP Veterans and Disabled