At AHC, our Caregivers are Appreciated, Supported, and Recognized! Call us today to find your home away from home, let us show you the AHC difference!:
We are looking for highly skilled team members that excel in utilizing assisted devices such as a Hoyer Lift, Gate Belt, Sit to Stand, etc.
We are looking for loving team members that excel in having a high level of patience and understanding of special needs.
We are looking for wonderful team members that have the ability to develop and implement various activities to help support your client in their day-to-day activities.
We are looking for you!
What if ... you were able to truly able to make a difference in your community?:
What if ... you had a dedicated team that is available 24 hours a day / 7 days a week / 365 days a year to help support you in any circumstance?:
What if ... you could find more than just another job?:
Are you ready to build relationships with your clients and your team members? We are looking for amazing caregivers - caregivers that are looking to join a team of like-minded, compassionate loving people that are called to serve others.
Mid County Locations: Kirkwood, Webster Groves, Creve Coeur, Maryland Heights, Bridgeton, Clayton:
If you want to work close to home and are eager to have fun while they help others, apply today!
Assistance Home Care is a private duty, non-medical in-home care service. We are a family owned business that believes caregivers are our foundation. We are looking for C.N.A. Caregivers who are kind, compassionate and enjoy providing assistance with daily living to our clients.
Assistance Home Care is unlike any other home care company that you have experienced before! If you are a caring and loving individual, willing to help others in your local community. (Anyone less than wonderful need not apply)
We offer a supportive and understanding office team in addition to the following benefits:
•VERY Competitive Pay ($11.00 - 13.00)
• Special Short-Shift Competitive Pay Rates
• Telephony time tracking system - simple to use accurate
•Consistent and flexible schedules
• Team culture based on Respect, Understanding, and Client-Centered Care
•Paid Time Off Program
•Hands-on Training for all skill levels with dedicated training centers on site and in the offices
• Welcoming office environment with snack stations, friendly support teams, the best benefits in the Home Care industry
•Client Referral Bonus Program*
•Caregiver Referral Bonus Program*
•Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits available*
•Paid Continuing Education
•Excellent Care Teams-We match our caregivers to our clients for consistent placement!
Assistance Home Care is a trusted home care provider in St. Louis specializing in Alzheimer's / Dementia Care, Movement Disorder Care and Hospice Care.:
We are looking to grow and expand our elite team of caregivers that have extensive experience caring for those with special needs, Alzheimer's, and Dementia.:
If you feel that you have been called to help others and you are confident in your skills and ability to make each day better, then we want to meet you!
* Create and maintain meaningful relationships with client and client’s families
* Bring Sunshine Smiles to each and every client, family member, and care team!
* Provides personal care such as bathing, dressing
* Cook and serve meals and assists with eating
* Assists and lifts patients from bed to chair and/or wheelchair
* Carefully observes and maintains care records about conditions and treatment plans related to the client’s changing needs
* Light housekeeping
* Outstanding level of communication with everyone involved in your care team
* Provides transportation and/or accompany clients to doctor visits and other personal appointments
* Assist patients with mobility and physical therapies and exercises
* Ability to take the initiative and work to seek positive changes
* Committed to making a positive impact each and every day
* High School diploma or GED
* Current state-approved CNA license preferred
* Experience utilizing assisted devices such as a Hoyer Lift, Gate Belt, Sit to Stand, etc.
* High level of patience and understanding of difficult behaviors
* Ability to develop and implement various activities to help support your client in their day-to-day activities
* Commitment to Education and learning how to continually increase your skillsets
* Compassionate, mature, sympathetic and professional demeanor
* Willingness to work within a strong team
* Excellent communication skills
* Ability to observe and identify non-verbal cues and client needs