Now hiring Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) to join our team:
Now hiring 3rd shift!!!:
Position can be FT or PT to meet your needs.:
New increased starting wage + shift differential + sign-on bonus:
$2000 full-time / $1000 part-time!:
Competitive pay + experience factor + wide array of benefits:
* Excellent health/dental/vision benefits (FT Only):
* LPN and RN tuition assistance programs:
* Vacation awarded at 6 months vacation payout program:
* Employee referral bonus program:
* Advancement opportunities:
Leadership opportunities available for our CNAs to make a difference in the lives of our residents.:
Come be part of our excellent resident-focused team!:
Connect with us today to learn more at 515-838-2795!:
PURPOSE OF THIS POSITION:
Under on-site supervision of the Charge Nurse, the Certified Nursing Assistant provides personal care and supervision to residents in a manner conducive to their safety, comfort, security and the greatest degree of independence possible. Operates within the parameters of each resident’s care plan and daily schedule as determined by the interdisciplinary team, and within the practice limitations of certification.
* Follow established performance standards and perform duties according to nursing service policies and procedures.
* Perform resident care techniques and procedures according to certification instruction, in-service education, or instruction from supervisor.
* Identify resident problems and concerns and report them immediately to a charge nurse or a licensed nurse.
* Conduct resident rounds as assigned.
* Initiate corrective action as necessary and/or seek assistance of a licensed nurse.
* Current, valid Iowa Nursing Assistant Certification, as evidenced by listing on Iowa’s Nurse Aide Registry or documentation of successful completion of competency and skills tests from an approved testing agency.
* Functional Literacy in written and spoken English.
* Proficient interpersonal relationships and communication skills.
* Ability to follow written and oral instructions.
* Complete assignments timely, completely and accurately.
DELEGATION OF AUTHORITY:
Authority is delegated to the individual in this position to:
* Provide care to residents following facility policies and procedures.
* Report residents’ needs and concerns to a licensed nurse.
EOE / AAP Veterans and Disabled