The Registered Nurse is a licensed professional who provides patient care in accordance with the standards, policies, and practices of Enloe Medical Center. The Registered Nurse prioritizes patient needs, coordinates patient care, and collaborates with other members of the patient care team to provide care in accordance with the medical plan of care.
EDUCATION / TRAINING / EXPERIENCE:
* Two years current/recent perioperative experience.
LICENSES / CERTIFICATIONS:
* Current licensure with the California Board of Registered Nursing.
* Current CPR.
* ACLS within 1 year of employment.
* PALS within 1 year of employment .
* Certified Nurse Operating Room (CNOR).
SKILLS / KNOWLEDGE / ABILITIES:
Must demonstrate technical competence, professional clinical judgment, communication skills and sensitivity for the patient and family in crisis. Must have the ability to perform the essential functions of the position.