Indiana University Health is Indiana's most comprehensive health system, with 16 hospitals and more than 34,000 team members serving Hoosiers across the state. We're looking for team members who are inspired by challenging and meaningful work for the good of every patient. People who are compassionate and serve with a purpose. People who aspire to excellence every day.
Various Shifts/Schedules Available!
Why IU Health?
Indiana University Health is unlike other healthcare organizations. As one of the nation's most highly regarded systems, we hold higher expectations for the people who work here. As a recent graduate or experienced nurse, we are looking for those who have the strength, passion and commitment to take on their next challenging experience. Are you that person?
Being an IU Health nurse means building a professional nursing career designed by you, with competitive benefits, a culture that embraces your unique strengths, and supports your personal and professional goals. If you are seeking an organization where you can engage professionally, develop clinical expertise, embrace learning, foster new relationships, and fuel your spirit of inquiry, join us as we fulfill Our Promise of 'The Best Care, Designed for you'.
Indiana University Health has exciting nursing opportunities in our Methodist Hospital Medical/Surgical Units. Our magnet-designated hospital specializes in cardiovascular, surgical trauma, orthopedic, neuro, multi-specialty, oncology/organ transplant, renal/metabolic, end of care, stroke, behavioral health, and complex medical and surgical patients. Full-time, part-time, and supplemental positions with days, nights, rotating, and weekend options available.
Our Nurse Residency Program offers a dynamic experience that will positively impact your ability to provide quality, compassionate care to patients as you transition from student nurse to professional nurse. With support from Nursing leadership, peer education, and mentoring throughout your first year orientation and beyond, you'll develop clinical skills, enhance your professional development & individual strengths as you uncover your passion as a direct care nurse.
· A Bachelor's of Nursing (BSN) from a nursing program accredited through the ACEN or CCNE.
· Indiana University Health has more than 34,000 team members, including more than 3,600 physicians and 1,200 advanced practice providers, and we're home to the largest nursing network in Indiana with more than 9,000 nursing team members at over 800 sites of care.
· Indiana University Health is Indiana's most comprehensive healthcare system with hospitals and specialties ranked among the nation's best by U.S. News & World Report.
· A unique partnership with the Indiana University School of Medicine – one of the nation's largest medical schools – gives patients access to groundbreaking research and innovative treatments, and it offers team members access to the latest science and the very best training – advancing healthcare for all.
· At IU Health, your personal and professional growth is a top priority. You will have access to many diverse opportunities to learn and develop in meaningful ways that matter most to you, such as advanced clinical training, leadership development, promotion opportunities and cross training development.
· With 16 hospitals, including eight with Magnet designation and five with Pathways to Excellence designation, our team members are leading the way through excellence.
· IU Health is invested in the lives of Hoosiers, leading the transformation of healthcare to make Indiana one of the nation's healthiest states.#LI-LVIUH