***SIGN ON / RELOCATION BONUS $10,000*** :
VERY COMPETITIVE WAGES:
$3 AN HOUR NOC SHIFT DIFFERENTIAL$1 AN HOUR BAYLOR BONUS
FT Noc (Friday - Sunday 5pm-5am)
Three 12 Hour Shifts
Call for more information: (208) 743-4558:
*Bonus is taxable and regular payroll taxes withheld.:
Orchards Rehabilitation Care Center:
At Prestige Care Rehabilitation – The Orchards, we are dedicated to you and your loved one by providing the assistance you need, the independence you want, with the dignity and respect you deserve. We promote a positive and healthy environment so that our residents can achieve the highest level of independence, with the very best offerings in physical therapy, occupational therapy and speech therapy and Restorative Nursing.
We provide stimulating activities for all of our residents to meet their social, recreational, and their spiritual needs. Our food service manager takes pride in planning fresh, well-balanced meals according to individual nutritional needs and personal tastes.
Located in Lewiston, Idaho in Nez Perce County, the community is near the VA Lewiston Clinic and the Saint Joseph’s Regional Cancer Center.
Any Questions Contact: LewistonAdministrator@prestigecare.com:
Prestige Care in about people helping people, and is rooted in a philosophy of caring based on our core values - respect, integrity, commitment, and trust - that are at the center of all we do. Our mission is to provide quality care, guided by a compassionate heart and our promise is to personally touch lives every day. At Prestige we offer a dynamic and collaborative environment where you will not only make a difference in the lives of others every day; you have the opportunity to grow professionally, learn new skills and advance your career. :
We also offer a full benefits suite to eligible employees that includes the following:
· Medical, dental, and vision coverage:
· HSA/FSA accounts:
· Employer paid group life and ADD insruance:
· 401(k) plan with company match:
· Paid vacation, sick days, and holidays:
· Employee Assistance Program:
· Commitment to career development and continuing education:
· Scholarship/ tuition reimbursement:
· Flexible scheduling:
· Employee discounts: cell service, theme parks, and so much more!:
*Benefits may vary by location:
The Licensed Nurse – RN/LPN carries out and assists in the delivery of nursing services to residents, including oversight and direction for caregivers.
* The Floor Nurse maintains and supports good working processes for care staff ensuring continuation of services to residents.
* Supervises nonprofessional staff in the daily delivery of resident care, schedules job assignments and develops nursing unit priorities and assists in identifying substitutes for staff absences.
* The Floor Nurse monitors work assignments, provides feedback, evaluates performance, and redirects services as directed by Resident Care Manager or Director of Nursing Services of pertinent problems.
* Prepares or assists with new admissions, transfers, and discharges, providing direct resident care as determined by resident condition.
* The RN/LPN completes treatments and procedures, as ordered by the physician, and within scope of practice and related training while observing resident condition and reporting changes to physician and Resident Care Manager.
* Evaluates and records residents’ needs and responses to medications and administers medications as ordered by the physician and directs medication aides accordingly.
* Monitors resident skin condition and reports changes or new problems to physician and Resident Care Manager and monitors residents on alert status.
* Completes incident forms, transcribes and carries out physician orders and notifies family and physician as directed.
* Documents all pertinent information on interdisciplinary notes and 24-Hour D.N.S. report form, and documents medications, treatments and procedures performed on appropriate records.
* Respects resident rights to fair and equitable treatment, self-determination, individuality, privacy and property.
* Assists others with lifting, and attends and participates in training, in-services, and staff meetings.
* Perform other related duties as assigned.
* Must have a current, unencumbered LPN or RN license in the state or the ability to obtain one
* LPN Certificate, Associate Degree in Nursing or Bachelor of Science in Nursing
* Excellent written and oral communication and motivational skills are essential to success.
* Ability to creatively problem-solve in both resident care and employee management situations.
* Must be able to perform the essential job duties with or without reasonable accommodations.
* 1 year working in geriatric nursing, including experience with medication administration, delivery systems and pharmacies is preferred but not required.
KEYWORDS: rn, RN, nurse, registered nurse, Registered Nurse, RegisteredNurse, new grad nurse, senior living, assisted living, skilled nursing, SNF, gerontology, nursing, LPN, licensed practicing nurse, licensed practical nurse