Available Positions: :
Full Time, Part Time, Per Diem
Using independent and interdependent judgment, the Licensed Vocational/Practical Nurse (LVN / LPN) maintains the delivery of quality care by assuring the nursing care plan is followed. In collaboration with the physician, the LVN/LPN assures implementation of the assessment plan, evaluation, and follows up of the plan of care for the patient population.
* This position requires a valid temporary or permanent CA State Practical/ Vocational Nurse License.
* The individual must have strong interpersonal skills, the ability to manage multiple priorities, be dedicated to the provision of quality patient care, and use sound judgement in decision-making.
* CPR certification required. EKG (Advanced 12 Lead for Medical Professionals) certification, a valid ACLS certification and IV and Blood withdrawal certification required within six months of hire.
* Ability to maintain assigned work hours: Requires endurance to perform tasks over long periods of work hours.
The duties and responsibilities are listed below. It is the expectation of the institution that the employee be able to demonstrate competency in each area. It is the duty of the institution to provide orientation and performance evaluation in each area stated.
* RESPONSIBILITIES TO THE PATIENT
* RESPONSIBILITIES TO UNIT STAFF
* RESPONSIBILITIES TO SELF
* DRESSES AND PRESENTS SELF IN A PROFESSIONA MANNER AT ALL TIMES. ADHERENCE TO THE CORPORATE APPEARANCE POLICY IS REQUIRED.
* WEARS HOSPITAL ISSUED NAMETAG AT ALL TIMES WHILE ON DUTY
* CONDUCTS SELF ETHICALLY AT ALL TIMES.
* UPHOLDS ALL SERVICE STANDARDS