Aspirus was recently recognized as one of the top 15 Top Health Systems in the United States by IBM Watson in their annual study identifying the top-performing health systems in the country based on overall organizational performance.
The Massage Therapist is responsible for competency in providing massage in a variety of health settings, including, but not limited to outpatient therapy, assisted living, long-term care, business and industry, chemo/infusion, family birth center, and med/surg acute care. This position is responsible for daily documentation or verification of visit, scheduling, setting-up and clean-up of treatment area for infection control, developing rapport with clients, clinicians, employees, and providers. The Massage Therapist position has specific tasks that may vary, while the general responsibilities include:
· The therapist is accountable to productivity and personal and professional growth.
· Must abide by professional code of ethics, state and national regulations, and organization/departmental policies.
· Should possess the skills to be adaptable to a dynamic team environment and open to the idea of developing, promoting, and performing new programs to facilitate rehabilitation.
· Performs direct patient care and evidence-based practice in a safe, ethical, and legal manner.
This position is benefit eligible including; health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance. Aspirus also offers a company matched retirement plan and paid time off (PTO).
EDUCATION & REQUIREMENTS
Our ideal candidate will possess the following skills:
· Graduation from an accredited university or technical college with successful completion (or pending completion) of National Certification Board of Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork.
· Degree in Massage Therapy is required.
· Licensed in or Pending Licensure in the State of Wisconsin is required by date of hire.
· Current BLS certification/CPR is required.
· Specialty Certifications or Advanced Training preferred but not required.