- Assists the surgical team in the preparation of surgical procedures in the operating room.
- Prepares surgical cases by creating and maintaining a sterile field, retracting and passing instruments, supplies and medications to surgeons during cases.
- Performs a variety of technical skills, including the maintenance of supplies.
- Surgery Technician certification completed and/or pending: Required
- Basic Life Support (BLS) or Cardiac Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification: Required
- Scrub technician experience: Preferred
- Three years' Operating room experience and/or training course: Preferred